Woo-hoo! The VAPA Career Series is back for the 2018-2019 season.
CLICK HERE to register for the 3rd Annual VAPA Career Series!
VAPA students, please sign up with your first and last name and an email address that is regularly checked. You should attend two or more presentations. Use attached Preview and Reflection form to help you record your experience in your VAPA Portfolio. Contact Debbie Fletcher in room C-205 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) for help with sign ups.
Helpful hints for the VAPA Career Series
- Consider your schedule when choosing your spots. Make sure to check dates with your family, and record them on a calendar or calendar app. Use your FIRST and LAST name on the digital sign up.
- Pay attention to times and room locations as they vary. Check periodically, as these can change due to changes from other campus events.
- YES, you may attend MORE that 2 presentations! Sign up early, as we expect to fill all spots. If you attend more presentations, you still only need to do 2 reflections in your portfolio. Parents are welcome only to the SAG/AFTRA workshops, or as program helpers. Parents, email Mrs. Fletcher at email@example.com, if you are interested in helping out. Volunteers take photos, help take roll, and set up technology.
- Answer the Preview section of the form before attending and bring a pencil and notebook with you to take notes during the session. Complete the reflection soon after attending while the experience is fresh in your mind.
- The VAPA Career Series is free. There are no fees or dues. Presenters are busy professionals who give up their own time to share their knowledge and love of the arts with YOU. Show your appreciation: be prompt, turn off your phone, pay attention, ask questions, and thank them for their time.